In agriculture; non environmentally friendly pesticides are used mainly today to treat crops against disease.
Controlling these living organisms through the use of chemicals has its disadvantages. These substances are usually not completely specific, which can have negative effects, These problems occur especially with substances that are poorly degradable and can remain in the environment long after they have been used.
Bio4Plants for crop protection :
Bio4Plants - Is 100% biodegradable, thanks to its organic food grade stabiliser. Bio4Plants is not toxic and harmless to humans, animals and plants if correctly used.
Bio4Plants – Is a biocide, an excellent disinfectant and antiseptic. It releases oxygen radicals which are lethal to many micro-organisms.
Bio4Plants - Is very active, has a high stability and a long-lasting effect. It is one of our bio-products which represents a new generation of clean, safe, environmentally friendly biocides for the effective control of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Bio4plants is colourless, odourless and leaves no residue.
Bio4plants - Has been proven to combat Panama disease, Black Sigatoka and crop damaging mildews successfully in the field.
Bio4Plants in agriculture and horticulture :
- Soil treatment (disinfection).
- Disinfection of spaces, such as greenhouses and storage rooms.
- Prevention and control of biofilm in tanks and pipes.
- Control of bacteria and fungi in water cooling systems
- Prevention of algae growth in general.
- Seed storage, which is also very effective in removing the fungi from the seed coats without compromising germination.
- Pre-treatment of seeds; successful in overcoming and preventing germination retarding effects.
- Treatment of cuttings and plants, control of bacteria and fungi and increasing the amount of oxygen for the (new) plant roots.
- Control of spoilage and decay-causing organisms in rinse water for fruit and vegetables.
- Also can be used in organic farming.
Advantages Bio4Plants :
- Clean, safe and environmentally friendly.
- None toxic, so harmless to humans, animals and plants, provided it is used correctly.
- Effective control of pathogenic micro-organisms.
- Highly active.
- High stability.
- Long-lasting effect.
- Constrains odour-causing and slime-forming bacteria.
- Leaves no residue.
- Colourless and odourless.
- It does not affect taste in food.